Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Divine Mercy !!!!!


No matter how great the sin, God's Mercy is ALWAYS greater...
[Let] the greatest sinners place their trust in My mercy. They have the right before others to trust in the abyss of My mercy. My daughter, write about My mercy towards tormented souls. Souls that make an appeal to My mercy delight Me. To such souls I grant even more graces than they ask. I cannot punish even the greatest sinner if he makes an appeal to My compassion, but on the contrary, I justify him in My unfathomable and inscrutable mercy. Write: before I come as a just Judge, I first open wide the door of My mercy. He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice..." (Diary, 1146)
"...I desire trust from My creatures. Encourage souls to place great trust in My fathomless mercy. Let the weak, sinful soul have no fear to approach Me, for even if it had more sins than there are grains of sand in the world, all would be drowned in the unmeasurable depths of My mercy." (Diary, 1059)
My Secretary, write that I am more generous toward sinners than toward the just. It was for their sake that I came down from heaven; it was for their sake that My Blood was spilled. Let them not fear to approach Me; they are most in need of My mercy." (Diary, 1275)

The Divine Mercy Chaplet




One of the most important messages Jesus gave to St. Faustina was a very special prayer: The Divine Mercy Chaplet. Because this chaplet is such a powerful tool, Jesus instructed St. Faustina to pray it often.
"Once, as I was going down the hall to the kitchen, I heard these words in my soul:Say unceasingly the chaplet that I have taught you. Whoever will recite it will receive great mercy at the hour of death. Priests will recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation. Even if there were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this chaplet only once, he would receive grace from My infinite mercy. I desire that the whole world know My infinite mercy. I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy." (Diary, 687)
" While I was saying the chaplet, I heard a voice which said, Oh, what great graces I will grant to souls who say this chaplet; the very depths of My tender mercy are stirred for the sake of those who say the chaplet. Write down these words, My daughter. Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice. While there is still time, let them have recourse to the fount of My mercy; let them profit from the Blood and Water which gushed forth for them. 

O human souls, where are you going to hide on the day of God's anger? Take refuge now in the fount of God's mercy. O what a great multitude of souls I see! They worshiped the Divine Mercy and will be singing the hymn of praise for all eternity."(Diary, 848)



This chaplet is especially powerful for the dying...
"...Pray as much as you can for the dying. By your entreaties, obtain for them trust in My mercy, because they have most need of trust, and have it the least. Be assured that the grace of eternal salvation for certain souls in their final moment depends on you prayer. You know the whole abyss of My mercy, so draw upon it for yourself and especially for poor sinners. Sooner would heaven and earth turn into nothingness than would My mercy not embrace a trusting soul." (Diary, 1777)
"When I entered the chapel for a moment, the Lord said to me, My daughter, help Me to save a certain dying sinner. Say the chaplet that I have taught you for him. When I began to say the chaplet, I saw the man dying in the midst of terrible torment and struggle, His Guardian Angel was defending him, but he was as it were, powerless against the enormity of the soul's misery. A multitude of devils was waiting for the soul. But while I was saying the chaplet, I saw Jesus just as He is depicted in the image. The rays which issued from Jesus' Heart enveloped the sick man, and the powers of darkness fled in panic. The sick man peacefully breathed his last. When I came to myself, I understood how very important the chaplet was for the dying. It appeases the anger of God." (Diary, 1565)
"... My daughter, encourage souls to say the chaplet which I have given to you. It pleases Me to grant everything they ask of Me by saying the chaplet. When hardened sinners say it, I will fill their souls with peace, and the hour of their death will be a happy one. ....

Write that when they say this chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person, not as the just Judge but as the merciful Savior." (Diary, 1541)
The Lord is generous in His promises...
"+The Lord's Promise: The souls that say this chaplet will be embraced by My mercy during their lifetime and especially at the hour of their death. (Diary, 754)
"January 28, 1938. Today the Lord said to me, My daughter, write down these words: All those souls who will glorify My mercy and spread its worship, encouraging others to trust in My mercy, will not experience terror at the hour of death. My mercy will shield them in that final battle..." (Diary, 1540)


To pray the chaplet:

Using regular Rosary beads, begin with the Sign of the Cross, Our Father, Hail Mary & Apostles Creed.
On the large or 'Our Father' beads pray:
Eternal Father,
I offer you the Body and Blood,
Soul and Divinity
of Your dearly beloved Son,
Our Lord Jesus Christ
in atonement for our sins
and those of the whole world.
On the small or 'Hail Mary' beads pray:
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion,
have mercy on us and on the whole world.
Continue through the 5 decades and then conclude by praying three times:
Holy God,
Holy Mighty One,
Holy Immortal One,
have mercy on us and on the whole world.
Amen

End with the Sign of the Cross 

optional prayer at the end of the chaplet

The Litany of Divine Mercy






+ The Love of God is the flower - Mercy the fruit.
Let the doubting soul read these considerations on Divine Mercy and become trusting. 
Divine Mercy, gushing forth from the bosom of the Father, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, greatest attribute of God, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, incomprehensible mystery, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, fount gushing forth from the mystery of the Most Blessed Trinity, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, unfathomed by any intellect, human or angelic, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, from which wells forth all life and happiness, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, better than the heavens, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, source of miracles and wonders, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, encompassing the whole universe, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, descending to earth in the Person of the Incarnate Word, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, which flowed out from the open wound of the Heart of Jesus, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, enclosed in the Heart of Jesus for us, and especially for sinners, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, unfathomed in the institution of the Sacred Host, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, in the founding of Holy Church, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, in the Sacrament of Holy Baptism, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, in our justification through Jesus Christ, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, accompanying us through our whole life, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, embracing us especially at the hour of death, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, endowing us with immortal life, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, accompanying us every moment of our life, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, shielding us from the fire of hell, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, in the conversion of hardened sinners, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, astonishment for Angels, incomprehensible to Saints, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, unfathomed in all the mysteries of God, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, lifting us out of every misery, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, source of our happiness and joy, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, in calling us forth from nothingness to existence, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, embracing all the works of His hands, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, crown of all of God's handiwork, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, in which we are all immersed, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, sweet relief for anguished hearts, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, only hope of despairing souls, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, repose of hearts, peace amidst fear, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, delight and ecstasy of holy souls, I trust in You.


Divine Mercy, inspiring hope against all hope, I trust in You.


+ Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.


+ O incomprehensible and limitless Mercy Divine, To extol and adore You worthily, who can? Supreme attribute of Almighty God, You are the sweet hope for sinful man.
Into one hymn yourselves unite, stars, earth and sea, and in one accord, thankfully and fervently sing of the incomprehensible Divine Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment